Resource Centers and Supporting Departments
UNM provides student, faculty, and staff support through a number of offices and centers. Individuals who experience a negative incident online are encouraged to reach out to one of the following areas that can provide mental and emotional support as well as other resources for dealing with the aftermath of an incident.
- Counseling and Referral Services (CARS): https://cars.unm.edu/
- Ombuds for Staff: https://ombudsforstaff.unm.edu/
- Ombuds for Faculty: https://ombudsfac.unm.edu/
- Confidential Resources
- Other (Non-Confidential) Resources
Helpful Links and ResourcesUNM is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for study, research, and work-- in person and online. The following departments are working together to prevent incidents before they occur, and to respond to incidents when they do happen.
- Division for Equity and Inclusion: http://diverse.unm.edu/
- Compliance Office: https://compliance.unm.edu/
- UNM Police: https://police.unm.edu/
- Information Security and Privacy Office: https://ispo.unm.edu/
- UNM Information Technologies: https://it.unm.edu
- UNM IT Academic Technologies: https://at.unm.edu